describe matured?

yawwww!

hve u ever feel like ur brother or sis are more childish than u're?

aku senanyer tak puas hati dengan kawan aku sorang nie..
dye tua 4 bulan dari aku but still~ dye lagi tua dari aku kan?!

maybe tak make sense la aku nak marah dekat dye sbb aku takde relationship pon dgn dye except a spare-part friend.. -,-

I know that..

how it feels to be left alone..

yea..

for many times, why am I always be the victim of being alone?
huh..

but, even I acted like I dont realize..
I actually do..
I know I cant accept people anymore..
I'm always avoiding them..
They think I'm their friends but I'm trying to avoid..
sick huh?

aku just tak nak sayang bestfriend yang aku tahu, suatu hari nanti, diorg akan jd sama jer macam bestfriend aku yg lain~
have their own boyfriend and left me!

so, again and again I'll be just their spare-part friend..

when they need me, they will find me..

like that one~ hahahahaha..

I'm just sick of it..

just certain people jer aku percaya yang tak akan tinggalkan aku for the reason of BOYFRIEND..

Ha Ha Ha Ha

I hate being me..

live in a box
no colours
no light
no spirit
no hope

life less?

Is it matured to think that way?
am I kiddo?
or my friends who chose to be with their bf have a kiddo thinking?

what is matured actually?

for the sake of my sixteens years old..
I think this is the worst of my growing up session..
seriously~

No comments:

be happy!!
gO Lucky..