songs

I'm lookin' right at the other half of me
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold
Show me how to fight for now
And I'll tell you baby, it was easy
Comin' back into you once I figured it out
You were right here all along
- Justin Timberlake (MIRROR)
you understand it,
you feel it..
it's how people show their heart,
by using music..
some of them can't write a song
but they can listen and
hold their soul in a song
that may be particularly same with their life.
it's how it work.
some of them, can play those songs though 
INSTRUMENT
guitar, drum, piano, metallophone and macam-macam lagi lah!
and some of them just by scream out loud,
because they can't hold their feelings any longer
and might get them hurt..
so, the best way is SCREAMING !
yeyyyyy!!!!
 

No comments:

be happy!!
gO Lucky..