happy going to the ending


ahak! welcome yaww! I am so sorry for the tittle..
actually I'm blank.. totally!
yeaa.. did you saw the picture?
I make it myself..
it's kinda boring lately..
PMR is over.. and nothing is going on..
just waiting for the result.. *touching*
totally bored! 
testing vocal : aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ 
uhuk! uhuk! uhuk! sorry.. my voice can't react it..
sakit tekak puLak.. asyik batuk je..
ini pun baru "okey" sikit..
actually, I know it's getting worst.. hahahahaha!
abaikan~
eh! tadikan I'm doing a bLogskin and it gave me a headache!
kejam toL ! *tak suka.. tak suka.. tak suka..*
lastly, aku sTop working on that bLogskin and turn up with updating my bLog..
dah berdebu kowt.. cukup utk buat tayamum dah nie..
hehehehehe.. just kidding..
ceyh! laju jew aku menaip..
ha! there's a new picture of me..
first time aku catch picture with my bed background on it.. 
someone just comment my eyes look scary~ ahahahahak! nvw, Its original okey..
That's all from me.. and I am going to chaww..
assalamualaikum!


No comments:

be happy!!
gO Lucky..